- Great hands on technical sales leadership role - Automated Storage Equipment
- Supportive privately-owned business
- Highly attractive package that will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
About the company
This Australian owned industrial technology and storage automation solutions business has been at the forefront of innovation in the logistics, manufacturing and engineering markets across ANZ for over a decade. Representing leading global brands, they pride themselves on delivering to the market industrial technology that makes a difference in terms of quality, automation, driving down cost and increasing efficiency.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Sales & Marketing this key hands-on leadership role will see the successful candidate take full control of setting up the sales strategy and executing on the business growth of the Automated Storage Products and Services business division.
- Working closely with the GM of Sales & Marketing, take the lead in setting the growth agenda for the existing client portfolio and new business projects across the Engineering, Manufacturing, Logistics and other related industries aligned to the product group.
- Manage selected storage product range and supplier relationships; including, product portfolio, features, benefits, pricing, discount structures, competitor analysis, escalated issues and marketing requirements
- Analise the current product portfolio and brands the organisation represents in the market to make sure they are aligned to the current business climate and target segments
- Recruit new team members, train and mentor the existing team to up-lift the capability and skill-set
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches and system implementations.
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the heads of service and distribution to provide a seamless customer experience
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned technical strategic sales leader
- You will ideally have a track record of building business in both private and corporate environments
- Industry experience coming from an aligned equipment/technical service type market - Automated storage, Industrial technology, supply chain automation equipment etc
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified in engineering
- A hands-on leader who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Package includes an attractive base salary which will be negotiable depending on experience + car or car allowance + super + tools of trade + uncapped bonus - OTE $200K+
- This role forms part of the leadership team and will have a strategic input into the day to day running of the Automated storage products and services division
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands
- Long term career prospects in this growing business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC6000.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.