Australian blue chip FMCG manufacturer supplying quality goods to all major retail groups across Australia.
Reporting to the Customer Director, as the senior National Account Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets and market share growth across the full portfolio, within Independents. Your role is to work with senior sales leadership to create the channel strategy and execute across Indis.
You will be running the delivery of the national business plan and key growth strategies.
- Set individual account plans and work with senior leadership to set channel plan in line with the business's strategy, category drivers and market opportunity/insights.
- Manage National Accounts in line with individual and channel sales plan; achieve sales, profit, volume, share and NPD KPIs
- Provide analysis and financial reports to support account performance for internal and customer stakeholders
- Stakeholder management across the business and key customers including maximising the opportunities for account/category reviews and top-to-tops.
- Help to drive a positive and collaborative working environment.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications, high degree of commercial and business acumen
- Experienced senior National Account Manager with recent track record of working with Indis and/or Woolworths and Coles
- Analytical capability, proven ability to negotiate and build long term relationships
- FMCG account management background in an innovation led category
- Drive, passion and an entrepreneurial mindset a must!
Our client has a great company culture that recognises that company success is driven by their talented and dedicated employees who perform at their best and seek to bring out the best in others too.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.