Highly entrepreneurial health focused FMCG business undergoing substantial growth, are seeking an experienced National Business Manager or National Account Manager to take ownership of the P&C channel.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this is a critical role within the business, responsible for the development of key customers.
About the role
This is the perfect opportunity for an established NAM or Business Manager looking for the opportunity to develop their career in a business in development.
Your key focus will be the development and implementation of strategic business plans to drive sales and increase market share. Creating effective and multi-layered promotional plans, you will leverage opportunity to drive in-store brand presence and partnership / category activity.
- Sales forecasting and associated reporting functions
- Trade spend management
- Preparation and delivery of customer category reviews
- Internal and external stakeholder management as required
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio
Skills & Experience
- A high level of analytical capability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- A passion and desire to be immersed in the premium food and beverage industry
- Degree qualified in business or related field
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Sophia Bryant on 0280247122 for a confidential discussion