Our client is a Global FMCG organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands internationally, the role offers the chance to work with some of the most passionate sales managers in FMCG. The business prides its self on it culture and opportunities to develop a long and varied FMCG career. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business who rarely recruit externally at this level.
About the role
Reporting to the head of grocery you will lead the Woolworths Customer team to deliver the sales, profit and market share objectives of the business.
This is a chance to demonstrate your leadership, influencing and problem solving skills to really help grow the business and drive performance leading & coaching a dynamic team of National Account Managers within a results oriented team and will include:
- Develop, coach and lead a team of two National Account Managers, Account Manager and a VRP to deliver business results:
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing teams to business results.
- Proactive ability to review sales performance and make recommendations & changes to improve sales and profitability
- Lead the development and implementation of a joint business plan with the customer
- Lead the category review process internally & externally to ensure improved visibility and availability across multiple categories.
- Manage the trade spend budget for your business, optimizing investment choices.
- Lead the accuracy of stock forecasts across the customer portfolio to ensure stable supply
- Strong leadership potential, with proven experience in managing & coaching teams to deliver business results.
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG National Account & Category management, with minimum 8 years' experience.
- Solid understanding of category management and shopper principles.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong Financial acumen, analytical skills and understanding of P&L's
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline
This business offers a structure large enough to support long term growth for their people. They offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.