- Highly entrepreneurial health focused FMCG business undergoing substantial growth, are seeking an experienced National Business Manager or National Account Manager to take ownership of Woolworths and Independent retail.
- Reporting to the GM of Sales, this is a critical role within the business, responsible for the development of key customers.
About the role
- This is the perfect opportunity for an established NAM or Business Manager looking for the opportunity to develop their career in a business in development.
- Your key focus will be the development and implementation of strategic business plans to drive sales and increase market share. Creating effective and multi-layered promotional plans, you will leverage opportunity to drive in-store brand presence and partnership / category activity.
- Sales forecasting and associated reporting functions
- Trade spend management
- Preparation and delivery of customer category reviews
- Internal and external stakeholder management as required
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio
Skills & Experience
- A high level of analytical capability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- A passion and desire to be immersed in the premium food and beverage industry
- Degree qualified in business or related field
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW