About the company
Conga Foods is a dynamic, family owned Australian business that is bringing life to consumer's households through their portfolio of local and imported food brands. Their expansive range of products inspire international flavours and food celebration to customers who understand and appreciate quality ingredients. Housing high profile and instantly recognisable brands such as Moro, Val Verde, Squeaky Gate, Sacla, Green Valley and Sole Mare, the business has carved a position as market leader across a range of categories. They have built formidable customer relationships based on consistent delivery and integrity and over 60 years of expertise in the market.
Under new leadership and direction, the company is poised for further growth and market share gains. With the head office based in Melbourne including corporate, logistics and warehousing functions, Conga Foods provides unique career opportunities to passionate and creative individuals. Due to recent internal promotion, an opportunity to join this team has become available in a key customer development role.
About the role
As the driver of a major retail partner, this role will take charge of all associated account planning, joint business activity, strategic promotional development and seamless execution. In a smaller business environment you will manage all internal and external stakeholders to deliver a strategy that achieves growth, volume, share and brand development targets. You will establish sustainable category and customer plans that position the business as a major contributor to category success for not only your assigned customer but the broader business relationships and performance.
- Manage all aspects of the retailer relationships and conversion of revenue opportunities
- Efficient and effective management of all financial budgets and trade investment
- Coordination of processes and procedures to ensure quality targets are met
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Team leadership and development
Skills & Experience
- National account management in FMCG manufacturer or distributor
- Coles or Woolworths experience essential, Woolworths experience is the preferred
- Understanding of progressive category management and growth levers
- High level commercial and business acumen
Entrepreneurial and passionate, the Conga Foods team is passionate about great food and driving value to its customers. Enjoy a broad scope of development and opportunity in a business that is committed to growth and sustainability.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jordana on (03) 8613 3573 for a confidential discussion