About the company
Our client is a progressive, contemporary, and on-trend global lifestyle brand. Australian-owned, this business highly focuses on distributing, marketing and manufacturing healthy and organic beverages to the ANZ market.
We place heavy emphasis in ongoing development, progression and boast a high performing work culture. We abide by our values and you can expect only the best from us.
About the role
This opportunity focuses on managing the strategic effectiveness of our wholesale partners. Managing the growth plans of our core strategic accounts across state and national is key.
You will ensure successful and strategic trading terms, on going customer account plans and future revenue success in this role. A key to be successful here is strong commercial acumen and the ability to lead our team to execute against the plan.
- Manage our key state and national based accounts.
- Coach, lead, inspire and foster a high performing culture.
- Lead the performance of the state through effective KPI setting and execution of set KPIs
- Be involved, hands-on, in field with your TM's whilst spending time creating national strategic account management plans.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You demonstrate a high level of energy and passion
- Previous Field Management and Key Account Management highly regarded
- Previous multi-channel experience highly desirable.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and can add another dimension of unity to the team! We love to have a laugh and take pride in our comradery and if this sounds like you, then we're keen to hear from you!
- Represent a health conscious brand
- Become future-proof with a hands-on opportunity for longer term development
- Enjoy a high performing, tight knit culture in and out of field
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.