About Our Client
Our client who is truly a nationally recognised brand and company are looking to expand their team due to growth and high performance. They are looking to recruit a C.I Manager (Master Blackbelt Certified preferred) to their team in what is a newly created position.
The core responsibilities of this role relate to the customer experience team and their responsibilities for designing, measuring and improving the customer experience. Ensuring translation of the companies promise to all customer touch points and driving a customer centric culture across all key departments of the business.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
- Develop, implement, and maintain a Continuous Improvement Program based upon Lean principles that enhance all aspects of Performance (customer value, quality, productivity, etc, etc).
- Work with managers and supervisors to focus on Continuous Improvement activities within their areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with management to establish sustainable Lean practices that empower employees, accelerate change, and enable personal and team development
- Provides advice, compiles data and determines probable costs for process improvement projects.
- Performs value stream mapping, current and future state.
- Completes Six Sigma Projects reducing variation in processes.
- Prepares detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals.
- Reports on project progress to process owners and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a monthly basis.
- Prepares a detailed project charter for each project including a project timeline and the deliverables at each phase of the projects
About the Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be a people Leader with a Master Black Belt.
- You will have extensive experience in business operations, leading large change projects within one of the following environments; consulting, manufacturing, finance, telecoms or led large customer centric service organisations of a similar dynamic.
- You will have demonstrated success in driving financial results employing your technical proficiency in process improvement methodologies specifically Six Sigma and Lean tools
What's on offer
A competitive salary package is on offer, along with a great team working environment. There will be travel required to the 2 x Distribution hubs and the opportunity to work remotely.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference SMc15594.