About the company
A leading brand with presence in 73 countries worldwide is looking to further broaden their horizons. They proudly rank as one of the world's top auto parts and accessories company covering every aspect of production to produce high quality and practical products for business and leisure purposes. As they expand to new markets an opportunity arises for an experienced Customer Support Manager to join their team in this exciting role.
About the role
Working directly with the Head of Customer Experience and Retail Strategy this is an attractive opportunity to influence the business as they shape their culture to a more customer centric approach. This role will see you leading, inspiring, coaching and training the customer care team as they add an extra layer of sophistication to their current process and go through best practice use of a new Customer Relationship Management platform. This role will also require you to: -
- Manage inbound enquiry volume while monitoring, developing, and setting response time goals to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Management of the outbound call volumes to support the state sales teams call cycles and the improve the distribution of new products.
- Oversee and manage the customer care representatives, ensuring team development, product knowledge and cross training is regularly undertaken.
- Manage the overall productivity and operations of the customer service team and the effectiveness of the team in issue resolution, sales conversion, team member availability and customer service function.
- Ensure the management of customer responses meets agreed internal SLA for the B2C customers.
- Manage customer service social media response to agreed internal SLA's and coordinates with marketing and product & services to draft and respond to technical enquiries.
- Supports and administers Customer Records within the CRM platform and ensures customer information is regularly updated and accurate.
You are a people's leader who brings extensive experience in contact centre environments and have been exposed to new systems implementation in previous roles. As a resilient player, you manage resistance with ease and enjoys being cheerful and collaborative with team members.
To be qualified for this role, you will possess the below skills: -
- Good computer literacy skills
- Competent in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media customer service and competency in Social Media Platform us.
- Communication skills and previous experience in corporate communications.
- Previous experience in use of CRM software.
- Customer Service Management in B2B or B2C business.
- Call Centre Experience
- Management Reporting
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Lais Gregorio on 07 3153 9906 to confidentially discuss this exciting position in more detail.