About the role:
This role has been established to sit in the national team to effectively drive change across the distribution network. This role will be responsible for driving cost, streamlining logistics & implementing more timely, efficient processes.
- Manage & mentor 3 state Logistics Manager's to maximise business output and efficiency's.
- Work with production & distribution teams to align work flow & develop better process mapping & planning.
- Through continuous improvement, implement better logistics strategies through systems and process's.
- 10+ in warehousing & distribution.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Ideally having worked in a national role.
- Strong route planning and TMS knowledge.
To apply please use the line or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146