About the company
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia with a combination of great marketing and amazing technology. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand.
About the role
As National Distribution Manager you will be responsible for a large team of up to 80 people in a 24/7 environment. Some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Ensure everyone is performing across people, safety, and operational metrics
- Develop & drive process improvement initiatives supported robust data analytics
- Identity and deliver best practise across the distribution network
- Identify and develop key team members to build their capability
- Developing a strong communication plan to manage change and drive engagement
- Increase productivity across whilst increasing staff engagement, particularly targeting technological capabilities and where they can be applied to the business
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading high performing teams
- Experience working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Safety first mindset
- Strong Supply Chain Management experience (ideally with greenfield site management experience)
- Supply Chain end to end network development, including 3PL management
- Strong financial and budget management
- Ability to work hands on in day to day operations while also leading at a strategic level
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.