About the company
Our client is a progressive, contemporary, and on-trend global lifestyle brand. Australian-owned, this business highly focuses on distributing, marketing and manufacturing healthy and organic beverages to the ANZ market.
We place heavy emphasis in ongoing development, progression and boast a high performing work culture. We abide by our values and you can expect only the best from us.
About the role
This opportunity focuses on 1) managing a high performing field team and 2) managing our key distributor accounts. Your territory managers will be servicing channels across Coles, Woolworths and general independent trade. You will ensure that our products have a high level of visibility and that our key accounts are best represented for longer term strategic success.
A key to be successful here is communication as we require high EQ in managing a diverse team and customer base.
- Manage our key state baesd distributor accounts.
- Coach, lead and inspire a high performing Territory Management team.
- Lead the performance of the state through effective KPI setting and execution of set KPIs
- Be involved, hands-on, in field with your TM's whilst spending time in office for ongoing strategic account management meetings.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You demonstrate a high level of energy and passion
- Previous Field Management and Key Account Management highly regarded
- Previous multi-channel experience highly desirable.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and can add another dimension of unity to the team! We love to have a laugh and take pride in our comradery and if this sounds like you, then we're keen to hear from you!
- Represent a health conscious brand
- Become future-proof with a hands-on opportunity for longer term development
- Enjoy a high performing, tight knit culture in and out of field
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.