About the company
Our client is a leading beauty services and retail destination, with an online presence and over 120 stores nationally. This Australian, family-owned business provides Australians with an unsurpassed range of leading brands whilst retaining an internal culture based on honesty and integrity. There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Franchise Recruitment Manager to join the Support Centre team in this newly created role.
About the role
The primary purpose of the role is to recruit, retain and develop highly motivated and commercially astute Franchisees for both new and established stores and to create a high-performance franchise network. This is a national role which will require extensive national travel.
* Develop lead generation strategies including marketing plans to attract prospective Franchisees
* Manage all franchise recruitment processes including initial assessment and interview process.
* Evaluate the financial and operational viability of all prospective Franchisees and manage the franchise approval process.
* Work closely with financiers, leasing executives and landlords to assist with the franchise onboarding process.
* Develop strong relationships with current franchisees and act as the main relationship contact for new Franchisees
* Facilitate the sale and transfer of existing stores as required
* Play a key role in the identification and analysis of areas for expansion
* Coordinate onboarding and new Franchisee documentation
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar Franchise Recruitment or Business Development role
* Tertiary education in business, marketing, or related field
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Be a highly motivated and autonomous leader
* Exceptional stakeholder management
The business is offering an attractive salary and incentive package, free parking, complimentary and discounted products as well as long term opportunities to develop and excel your career.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.