Ardoch is a charity that provides education support for children and young people experiencing disadvantage. They deliver education programs that provide vital learning and wellbeing resources to schools, particularly across literacy, numeracy, STEM and programs that broaden students' horizons. Ardoch mobilise a large volunteer group from corporate and community backgrounds to provide inspiring school experiences nationally.
Ardoch's vision is every child's and young person's potential is realised through full participation in education.
The National Fundraising and Engagement Manager is a pivotal role for Ardoch, providing leadership for majority funding through corporate and community fundraising to support their programs. Following a successful three and a half- year tenure and a significant contribution by the incumbent to Ardoch's growth, an opportunity now exists for her successor to continue this journey.
With set targets in their 2025 Strategy, the National Fundraising and Engagement Manager has the opportunity to continue to drive their positive funding contribution and culture whilst looking at diversifying fundraising channels to increase income growth year on year. Also responsible for marketing, brand and events, the role has team leadership responsibilities, and reports directly to the Chief Executive Office and sits as part of the Leadership Team.
The National Fundraising and Engagement Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the fundraising function across corporate, philanthropic and community giving programs
- Refine and deliver a multi-year fundraising strategy aligned with the overarching 2025 strategy
- Manage key funding relationships to increase revenue streams
- Champion the Relationship Management Model supporting engagement strategies
- Lead and execute the organisation's marketing strategy to drive brand awareness
- Develop and deliver a strong digital channel strategy to support fundraising and marketing
- Lead and inspire the Fundraising and Engagement team
- Support the engagement of volunteers
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Extensive experience in fundraising, particularly in the development and execution of strategic fundraising planning
- Proven track record of innovation in marketing and fundraising, including success and reporting
- A best practice attitude to developing income generating streams, and a strong background of connecting programs and brand to funding opportunities
- Team leadership experience
- A relationship approach to income growth, based on values and an authentic attitude
- Strong financial management
- A strong drive for success and pervasive curiosity
Please click the apply now button, or contact Lyndsey Walker at
Please note, this role will be shortlisted in January 2021. Please be aware, you may not receive a response to your application until January 12th.