About the company
This well-regarded business is one of Australia's leading names and suppliers within the automotive aftermarket parts, products, automotive repair services and workshop equipment markets. They operate in a competitive environment, and succeed based on superior customer service, innovation and extensive product range.
About the role
Reporting the National Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with the largest strategic accounts, connecting with key account representatives and senior executives and maximising sales opportunities within them.
- Develop strategic plans to identify and drive activity in line with budget and outcome expectations
- Foster strong, effective relationships with Key Account personnel.
- Be hands on an manage an account portfolio of $20mill+
- Manage efficient call cycle and visitation schedule of key account head office and franchisees.
- Activate proposals and programs that promote sales growth through the top ten accounts
- Promote and gain traction across the key internal executive stakeholders within the organisation
- Develop & maintain data that identifies spending patterns, account trends and identifies opportunities for sales growth.
- Maintain accurate information and intelligence on key accounts, market conditions and competitor activity
- Develop leading and counter tactics and strategies
- Engage and grow relationships with internal stakeholders to leverage delivery of objectives and targets
Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary Qualification in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience
- Significant Account Management experience
- Depth of experience and understanding across the automotive aftermarket landscape in Australia
- Demonstrated history of achievement within a sales environment
- Highly developed, analytical, negotiating and influencing skills - commercially aware
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Join a household name in the industry with unrivalled career opportunities on offer across the group
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands
- Attractive package on offer which includes a base salary + FMCV to the value of $45k + super + lap-top + phone and bonus based on performance.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC18294.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.