About the company
Our client is a global consumer goods business that has achieved huge success in the high end, consumer electronics space. With impressive sales across both wholesale and retail, the brand has an impeccable reputation, reaching consumers through major outlets and specialists providers. The domestic retail sales team has an opportunity for a new National Account Manager to build and develop the Amazon account.
About the role
Reporting through to the Channel Manager, the National Account Manager will take ownership of the business' new relationship with Amazon, building and developing a strong relationship. This is a business-critical role that will be charged with the task of creating and implementing a comprehensive customer plan achieving company growth and brand targets.
- Development and growth within a new customer account
- To develop and deliver customer joint business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Deliver valuable category and market insights to strengthen client foothold
- Accurate sales reporting and forecasting
Skills & Experience
- Proven National Account Management experience within a Consumer Goods environment
- Previous experience managing Amazon or online retail accounts.
- Ability to develop and implement joint business plans
- Experience in high-end, technical consumer durables categories
- Strong analytical capabilities, and passion for data / category intelligence
- Career-minded individual with drive to succeed - demonstrated development and progression within career so far
The organisation fosters a culture of high performance, superior service and career development on an international scale. Being a global business, a role in the Australian team presents an opportunity to work within a highly talented and diverse environment with exceptional career scope. An established supplier in the luxury end of the market, you will enjoy working within a business where the team is passionately aligned to the brand and proud to be associated with what this represents.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.