About the company
This iconic global brand is a market leader across the consumer goods, hardware, and industrial technology space, they are a household name and pride themselves on providing the market with high-quality products that make a difference. With state of the art newly built head office for ANZ based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, this organisation is an employer of choice that can offer unrivaled career opportunities locally and globally.
About the role
This role is a key appointment and is critical in positioning the growth of the division and building the brand across a diverse channel to market. This key commercial will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for tier-one strategic relationships with a growing and innovative business at head office level.
- Strategically grow and build the relationship with key tier one accounts within the abrasive's division
- Identifying and creating key initiatives for driving greater value with the assigned accounts with a focus on an increased share of wallet, revenue and/or margin
- Developing and implementing account strategy as well as value proposition in accordance with industry application and strategies
- Provide timely and accurate sales/activity forecasts
- Prompt, accurate completion of reporting, maintenance of Key Account plans, and keep informed of competitive developments in addition to helping develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of market, competitors, products, and technologies.
- Align with the business's values and beliefs.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic sales skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- Previous experience selling through industrial distributions channels
- knowledge of power tools, industrial supplies or building materials is highly desirable
- Previous experience managing a P&L
- Be an agile individual with the ability to work at home due to the nature of the role and customers
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Degree in Business or similar will be highly regarded
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration
- A staff discount on company products
- Access to a range of staff benefits including the Employee Volunteering Program
- On-site car parking and canteen facilities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC19084
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.