About the company
This Australian-owned, FMCG business locally produces both branded and private label products across a number of categories. The business has an impressive heritage supporting local industry and producing quality product for both the retail and food service markets. They are looking to build capability across the sales team and customer frontline. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Melbourne-based head office, leading the Coles account.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager. This role will manage Coles who are poised for growth over the next period. Your objective and key focus will be to lead the relationship, driving range, innovation and sales results across both branded and private label. You will work collaboratively both internally and externally, building strong rapport with all key individual to ensure success.
- Manage internal relationships to ensure best practice execution and effective cross functional activity
- Revenue and Margin management of the Coles account
- Preparation and implementation of promotional plans
- Develop the Coles business strategy
- Management of the Tenders and Private Label Development
- Launch and maximise opportunities with NPD.
Skills & Experience
- A proven background within FMCG with either Coles or Woolworths.
- A minimum of two years working with Buyers and Managers within Corporate Grocery
- Have a 'can do' attitude, working collaboratively across business functions and team
- Strong communication with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jordana Jacklin on (03) 8613 3573 for a confidential discussion