About The Company
Join a world leader in the outsourced services sector. A true partner that designs, builds, and operates multi-disciplinary smart security and integrated services. Their multi-service offerings leverage their strong heritage in security and are augmented by applied AI solutions around the globe.
About the Role
As National Manager, you will lead a small team of highly qualified, hands-on HSE Managers, and take the responsibility for developing procedures and systems that present HSE information to a national business on trends, hazards, and compliance.
Key responsibilities are
- Developing a training and audit strategy to maintain ISO certification
- Ensure that all external ISO certifications required by the business are maintained
- Provide strategic direction, guidance and reporting to the HSE team, State Operational and Client Service Managers, and make recommendations to the SLT on risk and safety profiles in line with best practice and legislation requirements
- Manage and develop sustainability development goals aligning with corporate objectives
- Implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System document control platform
Skills and Experience
This will be an exciting role for you, if you enjoy leading a talented team, and want to make your mark by building on existing systems and developing and implementing the strategic direction of the safety, risk and compliance plans; by driving change through decision making and negotiation at the management and executive levels, both locally, nationally and regionally.
- Min 8 years HSE experience in corporate and operational management in a large enterprise with a broad range of employees
- Tertiary qualifications in OHS and/or risk and compliance, and sound knowledge of all State and Federal OHS and Environmental legislation, acts and regulations, and International standards OSHA 18001 and ISO 14001 and 9001
- Experience in HSE management at a national level within a manpower supply organization.
- Sophisticated communication skills and the ability to deliver effective messaging across multiple levels within the organisation
- A desire to deliver best practice and set high standards, with the opportunity to influence decision making and develop appropriate solutions that reduce risk and enhance compliance
How to Apply
For a confidential conversation, please reach out to Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 or click on the link to apply for the role.
NSW - Master Licence 405149073