Our client, an iconic, well established Australian franchise-led retailer has an impressive and loyal customer base. Having achieved exceptional trading results both instore and online they are one of Australia's most trusted brands. They pride themselves on supplying their loyal customers with high quality products, tailored solutions and excellent customer service.
The National Marketing and Advertising Manager plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates advertising and marketing activities within the franchise led business, working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Work closely with the CMO to develop and drive the marketing strategy
- Develop and drive the national retail marketing calendar
- Manage the Advertising Coordinator + multiple agency partners
- Lead all national promotions and advertising campaigns, production through to media planning (TV, radio, OOH, social, digital, press)
- Data research and competitor analysis
- Budget management
- End to end campaign management
- Drive media strategy through to execution with agency support
- Manage all creative ideation through to production with agency support
SKILLS / EXPERTISE REQUIRED
- Advertising/marketing management experience in a similar field
- Bachelors' degree in Advertising, Marketing or similar
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles, technique and design
- Strong understanding of media buying industry offline and online
- Retail and/or franchise sector experience ideal but not essential
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Innovative, adaptable, able to influence others, creative, proactive
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lucy Garrido at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3564 for a confidential discussion.