About the company
Our client is at the cutting edge of luxury lifestyle products and concepts. Launched over 10+ years ago they curate an eclectic and inspirational mix of products sourced from around the globe. Offering the discerning and loyal customer, a unique shopping experience that expresses a style that dares to be bold and creative, immersing yourself in a truly aspirational store aesthetic.
This is not your usual National Operations role. This is an innovative brand, where by you will be instrumental for the for the strategic and operational execution of the brand, building and motivating teams, driving sales and managing the fabulous array of products, by being an always present leader, in their stores and to their teams. With a passion for retail, operational efficiency and for best of breed customer experience and growing market share, you will lead the business in achieving its vision. This is a hands-on role that would suit an individual who has a desire to contribute to a fast-growing agile business.
- Achieve all sales targets, KPIs and wages targets
- Uphold operational accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain immaculate store and VM standards, consistently executed across the network
- Attract high performance sales teams per location in line with the brand strategy
- Optimise the customer offering through omni channel and other initiatives
- Execute the HR strategy across all locations
- Drive a People & Culture high performance environment.
- Manage the roll-out of new store locations
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar role within Fashion retailing
- Proven success leading growing teams with a particular emphasis on succession planning and personal development.
- Sound understanding of HR policies and hard and soft skills regarding performance management of team.
- Strong technical knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to partner and manage key stakeholder management
- Extensive experience with Online & Omni channel.
Other attributes and personal qualities
- Agile, resilient and able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to influence & inspire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about attention to detail and providing best of breed customer service.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office - strong competency with Excel.
You will be commercially and analytically minded as well as being a creative individual whom is passionate about the retail space. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally passionate driven individuals within a friendly culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.