About our Client
Our client is a hugely successful Australian industrial services business that is continuing to experience considerable growth. To help support this growth with best in class parts management, they currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced, senior parts management professional to join their leadership team in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs.
About the Role
Reporting through to the General Manager of Operations and leading a large national team, the National Parts Manager is a key role responsible for the development, growth and performance of a business critical function, and a significant revenue stream for the organisation. Amongst others, this will be done through the effective leadership of functions within the national parts business such as:
- Financial - The generation and delivery of parts budgets, and management of parts pricing structures.
- Customer - Driving a function-wide culture of customer-centricity and responsiveness.
- Operational - Ensuring national stock availability with optimal inventory holdings.
- Commercial - Identification of opportunities for further parts revenue growth, or other revenue streams.
- People - Leadership of a large and geographically dispersed National Parts function.
This is a high profile leaderhip role that will be critical in underpining the organisations future growth and success with a high performing team and 'best in class' parts management processes.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of success in leading large, complex national or regional parts functions previously - ideally in the automotive, agricultural, aerospace, transport or related industrial services sectors. You will be a charismatic leader of people and have a flair for delighting your customer. In addition to sound commercial accumen you will demonstrate a thorough understanding of inventory management priciples and their application, and have an appreciation for the sense of urgency required when working with customers whose orgsaniations rely heavily on spare parts availability.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.