About the company
This 100% Australian-owned business produces innovative, long lasting products designed to meet the environmental demands of today's households. The business produces approx. 600 SKUs across garden, outdoor, laundry and storage categories supplying to retail, trade and industrial consumers.
They are looking for a National Retail Sales Manager to join the Sales and Marketing team, reporting into the General Manager and working alongside the Independent Hardware Account Manager. This exciting opportunity to join the Melbourne-based head office will be responsible for driving continued success within the Bunnings account at a store and buyer level.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to be a part of the Sales and Marketing team. The roles primary focus is to manage the Bunnings key account across multiple categories, ensuring that agreed service levels are provided.
Your objective will be to work as a collaborative partner, building strong rapport, relationships and effective communication across all internal and external stakeholders - driving excellence across all aspects of customer management and new product launch plans with Bunnings.
- Develop and maintain national level relationships with buyers and key customer stakeholders
- Ensure KPI's are met and information is provided to senior management relating to store trends and plans are executed seamlessly at store level
- Promotional programming
- Coordinate launch of new brands into the market
- Deliver product training to store team members
- Manage stock availability, working with the logistics manager to minimise out of stocks at store level
- Coordinate the 3rd party field team, ensuring in-store implementation standards are delivered
- Development and implementation of strategic business sales plans
- Identification and realisation of new business opportunities
- Generate detailed sales updates for monthly board report
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in a National Sales or Account Management role, ideally minimum of 3 years experience
- Bunnings and/or hardware experience preferred however not limited to other relevant areas
- Experience in the development and maintenance of professional account relationships with stores and merchandisers
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jennifer Kenworthy on (03) 8613 3515 for a confidential discussion