About the company
Bentspoke Brewing is one of Australia's most exciting craft brewers. Canberra based, it opened the insanely successful Braden-Brew Pub in 2014 and has developed an award-winning range of IPAs, APAs and Lagers that are now distributed nationally through off and on-premise.
For Crankshaft, Sprocket, Barley Griffin and Rednut to reach the growing Aussie army of craft beer drinkers Bentspoke need to hire a sales and marketing leader that will both set and execute a plan that will win in this increasingly busy market.
About the role
Modern sales leaders understand how to leverage brands and drive customer growth and this role will give you the responsibility for both. You'll lead a national field team of 7, personally manage a range of business-critical accounts and manage a Marketing team of 3.
- Develop and drive effective national account management for key accounts
- Development & execution of field strategy to drive profitable business growth
- Deliver channel development plans based on market analysis
- Motivate and lead the field team, fostering a high-performance culture
- Development of team capability through mentoring & implementation of best practice processes
- Development and implementation of strategic business sales plans
- recognise and optimise opportunities for further product development and new business opportunities.
- Manage and drive future marketing plans
Skills & Experience
Your FMCG sales and marketing experience will have been developed through;
- Working in fast growth craft brand FMCG sector such as beer, liquor or coffee
- Leading a field sales team and managing National Accounts
- Directly influencing or managing a marketing team
- Working across multiple channels, ideally on and off-premise
A passion for craft beer will help, but a passion for taking responsibility, rolling your sleeves up and driving a result is far more relevant. This is a successful fast-growth business and you will need to be agile of mind, resilient, bold, comfortable with take a risk, making a decision and inspiring both those who work for you and the customers who need you.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion