About the company
Our client is a proudly owned Australian private organisation who are a leading supplier of industrial products and brands to the painting, decorating and wider associated construction trades. With an extremely loyal customer base, great product's and a superior service, they are the go-to supplier who lead the way in the industry across ANZ.
About the role
Reporting directly to the CEO the National Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a small team of 10 reports and accountable for setting and executing on the Sales & Marketing strategy for the future growth plan of the business across ANZ
- Reporting to the CEO the successful candidate will be responsible for strategically driving best practice commercial and operational leadership across the business.
- Assist with preparation of major tenders, quotations, RFI'S, RFP'S, manage the bid process and seek out internal support when required
- Be hands on managing and supporting key account relationships
- Coach, train and develop the team to lift overall capability and sales process
- Be hands on leading from the front in overseeing all contractual client engagements to ensure commercial viability and operational efficiency
- Position the business to achieve sustainable solid financial growth that meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets set out by the executive leadership team
- Protect, retain, and organically grow core markets and ramp up focus on emerging & aligned offerings.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally be degree qualified in a related business or industry field
- A polished and engaging presenter
- Be a strategic Sales & Marketing leader who has set strategies that have had a significant impact on the growth of an organisation
- Strong influencing skills with a modern humanistic leadership style
- Ideally have experience coming from Hardware, Construction Material's or Industrial Product businesses - fast paced consumable style businesses
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line
- Complex contract management experience
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in both corporate and private environments
- Work with a highly engaged newly formed executive leadership team and highly supportive CEO
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best leader in the market
- New fresh, modern working environment
- Represent a market leader in growth mode
- Great long-term career prospects - clear succession plan, potential P&L role on offer in the future
- Be part of a small and ambitious business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20223
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.