About the company:
This New Zealand organisation lead by a wealth of professional and industry knowledge, look to expand their reach to Australia and International Markets. With their worldwide experience and high-level research on brick and concrete masonry buildings for remediation and retrofit solutions, they have over exceeded their NZ footprint and look to take their product offering global.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO (Based in NZ) you will be responsible for the Australian business unit and will have the task to continually grow the brand through its existing client base along with identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, with the emphasis on products and solution selling.
- Develop an influential relationship between contacts with leading stakeholders - Engineering Consultants, Architects, Commercial Builders, Project Managers, Contractors and Service Providers.
- You will be the key point of contact for new sales enquiries and will continue to find ways to engage and increase the client database and number of sales.
This is a standalone independent position; you will be the person held accountable for the Australian operation and will grow the brand through Specification Consultants to drive and generate business growth while managing the existing market channels to key clients.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a remote environment.
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (strong experience managing large teams +10) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
- Ability to identify opportunities using resources such as Tenderlink and act swiftly to secure sales.
- Experience working within Brick & Concrete Masonry or Structural Engineering would be an advantage.
Most important, you will be the Brand Ambassador and reflect company values to the market.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.