Our client is part of a global juggernaut turning over $25 billion AUD with huge and well-loved brands the world over. However, this particular part of the organisation runs very autonomously. Agile and sharp this organisation will suit somebody who has the big company training but enjoys working in a smaller environment.
Six Degrees Executive have been exclusively engaged to find a new National Sales Manager and report to the Regional General Manager.
About the role
This is a dual role that includes the management of a national field team while maintaining ownership of the business-critical accounts. This role is working with hospitals so you will need experience managing a team in this area.
- Development & execution of field strategy to drive profitable business growth
- Channel development plans based on market analysis
- Effectively lead the field team, fostering a high-performance culture
- Development of team capability through mentoring & implementation of best practice processes
- Development and implementation of strategic business sales plans
Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager within an FMCG environment but most importantly you must have experience working with hospitals:
- effectively lead and support a sales team to success
- demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen
- provide examples of significant growth results within a national retail environment - across multiple channels
- recognise and optimise opportunities for further product development and new business opportunities.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion