About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading national importers, producers and distributors of health food and natural products. With an impressive reputation and more than a decade in the industry, supplying grocery, pharmacy and independent channels, they continue to expand into new categories and segments everyday. Having grown at an average of 15% year on year and with aggressive growth targets in sight, the need for a new Senior Sales Leader has been identified!
About the Role
Reporting into the Board of Directors, this newly created role will lead the operational field sales team (15+) and drive best practice customer management and interactions, as well as directly manage the strategic account management of national and key customers. This role will be instrumental in driving development and coaching relating to these customers, whilst also identifying new opportunities for growth.
Key Deliverables within 12 months
- Establish procedure, process and efficiencies for national field operations including all areas of customer engagement and business planning
- Develop and execute sales strategy for all national and independent customers, driving growth and volume in line with business targets
- Collaborate with marketing to deliver successful NPD launches, identify new paths for growth and grow brand exposure and customer level
- Achieve engagement and performance targets for national team aligning individuals to organisational vision and culture
Skills & experience
- 10+ years' experience in FMCG with a deep understanding of retail channels in Australia including supermarket, independent and health food stores
- Proven track record of delivering results and managing a P&L in a fast-growing business
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a sales team
- Experience in health food/ pharmacy/ organics (desirable)
- A strength in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Existing relationships/ strong network in supermarket chains/ pharmacies
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below or call Jennifer Kenworthy on 03 8613 3515.
** Six Degrees have been retained exclusively in this recruitment process, any resumes recieved directly by the client will be forwaded to Six Degrees for review.