About the company
Six Degrees has partnered with a health and nutrition company, currently in a major growth phase not only in Australia, but internationally. This company is well ahead of the competition, bringing premium health products to market, direct through distributors to health food, sporting and retail suppliers all over the world. Boasting 27 health degrees among the staff, 7 patented products, as well as recently winning brand of the year 2 years running.
Due to this continued accelerated growth, they are now seeking a National Sales Manager to develop and implement key growth strategies across groceries channels in Australia.
About the role
As the National Sales Manager, you will report to the Managing Director, developing and driving the key strategy for grocery channel growth nationally. Using your previous proven experience breaking into large grocery clients, you will work hand in hand with the executive and sales teams to win new business.
With 7 direct reports across ANZ, all based in Brisbane, you will enthusiastically enjoy mentoring and developing the sales team to perform at a high level, delivering strategic growth targets for the company.
- Winning new business within grocery channels
- Developing short- and long-term channel and category strategy for new and existing clients
- Account management of existing client base
- Mentor and develop sales team
- Key internal stakeholder engagement with executive, R&D and production staff
- Work closely with National Customer Service Manager
- Drive strategy within grocery, P&C and pharmacy long term
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience breaking into grocery channel
- Previous proven experience dealing with decision makers at a national level across channels
- National Sales Management experience
- Proven experience winning new business nationally
- Category strategy exposure and experience
- Ability to lead and mentor a high performing sales team
- Passion for the products you will sell
- Ability to work in a entrepreneurial environment during fast paced business growth trajectory
- A high performing, results orientated culture that celebrates their wins
- Inclusive business and family culture, getting together for calendar and team building events throughout the year
- Thought provoking and solutions focused
- Business profit commissions monthly
- International business exposure and development
- Access to large network of renowned leaders in the industry
- Be part of the story of growth and success for this brand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.