About the company
Six Degrees has partnered with a health and nutrition company, currently in a major growth phase not only in Australia, but internationally.
Join one of the worlds most advanced leaders of 'Better for you' products. Manufactured in SEQLD and sold worldwide, this entrepreneurial business has literally reinvented health products that benefit everyone.
This role will see you drive growth through FMCG distributors and end users nationally in the health foods and 'Better for you' categories.
Due to business growth, they are now seeking a National Sales Manager to continue to grow this business with them.
They're looking for someone who is eager to change the world, with them.
About the role
As the National Sales Manager, you will report to the Founder, developing and driving the key strategy for business growth across distribution and end user networks, nationwide. You will also be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 2 in sales, as well as having experience working with a growing brand.
You will utilize your passion and knowledge with health and nutrition to gain more momentum in the industry. You will also development and implement key processes and strategies that will enable better growth, through structure and best practice.
- Winning new business within FMCG networks across health, nutrition and "better for you" categories
- Developing short- and long-term channel and category strategy for new and existing clients
- Account management of existing client base
- Mentor and develop sales team
- Key internal stakeholder engagement
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with health products and genuine passion for the industry essential
- Previous proven experience dealing with decision makers at a national level across channels
- National Sales Management experience
- Proven experience winning new business nationally
- Category strategy exposure and experience
- Ability to lead and mentor a sales team
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment during fast paced business growth trajectory
- A high performing, results orientated culture that celebrates their wins
- Small family feel business
- Passionate, innovative players
- National remit with potential to grow internationally
- Work with products and in an industry that you are passionate about
- Be part of the story of growth and success for this brand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.