About the business
Our client is a specialist technology company delivering premium entertainment and communications to 60,000 rooms nationally across Mining and Resources, Residential Aged Care and Hospitality industries. Their vision is to make life better by helping people communicate and belong. They connect and engage communities through entertainment and communications solutions.
The culture of this business unleashes the potential of everyone within the organisation, and they know that teams perform best when they are diverse, and every team member feels they belong in the business. It's the unique contributions of all employees that drive our success, and they are committed to building a culture where everyone can do meaningful work and be recognized for their efforts.
About the role
The National Sales Manager for Aged Care is a senior leadership role within the organisation and is responsible for setting and executing on the sales strategy for growth at a national level within the vertical. This includes management of a small, growing and dynamic national sales team, hands on developing deep relationships with key clients across the market and delivering on the budgeted revenue target. In this role you will be required to support the CSO (Chief Sales Officer) in the development of the annual budget and set the sales strategy to deliver the results. As the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing some of the organisations largest Aged Care clients and you will represent the company at relevant industry events and conferences. As a member of the leadership team, you will be instrumental in contributing to the business at a senior level.
Skills & qualifications
- Ideally be a degree qualified sales leader who has a passion for operating in the "player coach" position
- Be able to flip between strategic and tactical initiatives with ease
- Has experience of selling solutions over a medium to long term sales cycle
- An exceptional team builder with experience of structured sales coaching and lifting team capability
- Will have exceptional soft skills and be empathetic by nature
- Be able to build trust with ease and capability to engage at all levels within an organisation
- If you understand the Aged Care or Retirement Village market in how it "walks, talks and acts", this will be highly regarded
- Work with and for and exceptional and supportive executive who truly values people
- Family feel business that is now listed and growing extensively
- This business leads the way in innovation and the tech they provide to market
- Exceptional career path on offer for the successful candidate
- Highly attractive package on offer that will be tailored to attract the best Sales Leader in the industry
For immediate consideration please click on the Apply button to upload your resume or feel free to reach out to Terence Craig at Six Degrees Executive on or after the 17th of Jan for a confidential career discussion on 0450481815
Six Degrees Executive is the preferred retained recruitment partner on this assignment and all direct applications will be directed to SDE. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!