About the company
This leading local manufacturing and importing business have been a household name in the flooring industry for over 40 years in Australia across the commercial, residential, and retail market. Their product suite of flooring options includes laminate, vinyl, and engineered timber floors in a variety of classic and contemporary Australian hardwood and European oak designs. They have distribution in every major state, and further capability to deliver exceptional results well inti the future.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a business-critical role that will see this experienced hands-on strategic sales leader set and execute the national sales strategy for growth across through the retail, commercial and residential landscape, this business is in a phase of positive investment and transformation under the leadership of newly appointed and high-profile CEO.
Duties & responsibilities
- Set the sales systems and process that will build a cohesive and high performing sales team
- Be in the field coaching and developing the team to lift capability
- Set a clear sales strategy for long term growth across all channels to market with a particular focus on the retail channel
- Administer structured weekly sales plans and processes
- Development of sales and product plans to execute field activities to deliver budgets ensuring a balanced product and margin mix.
- Monitoring personal sales budget attainment with sales team members.
- Development of budgets in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Development of marketing and promotional programs to support the brand and budget attainment.
- Hands on management of selected key strategic head office accounts.
- Ensuring call cycles and sales processes are adhered to
What they are looking for
- Be an exceptional sales leader at state management and above with a clear track history of building high performing sales teams
- A background in the flooring industry or building materials/interior products market is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal/influencing skills
- Experience in managing cultural change and raising sales team capability
- A proven track record in developing markets and growing revenue
- Modern and contemporary knowledge of Sales Force Management and Development
- Ideally be degree qualified in a related subject however skills and experience are more important
- Degree of proficiency with contemporary skills in computing/communication, particularly information processing/analysis tools
- Join this business and truly take ownership of the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to work with a highly engaged senior executive leadership team who will be hands on in your professional and personal development
- Newly appointed highly capable CEO with a clear strategy to transform this leading organistaion
- A market leading package will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Further opportunities of future career growth across the group businesses
How to apply
Please click on the Apply button and upload your resume for immediate consideration or feel free to call Terence Craig @ Six Degrees Executive for a confidential chat on 0450481815
Six Degrees are the preferred retained recruitment partner on this assignment and all direct application will be forwarded to Six Degrees Executive for further consideration