Our client are a global leader in Power Tools, Electric Motors and Outdoor Equipment, consisting of a large range of high-volume engineered products sold into industries as diverse as Construction, Hardware, Building Materials and Landscaping. Internationally owned and with an already local foot print here in Australia, they are now launching a new range and category within the Professional Outdoor Power Equipment space.
This newly created role of National Sales Manager will report directly to the VP, and will oversee the category's local integration, develop commercial agreements and establish strong sales channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already stable business, experiencing huge growth throughout the pandemic.
The core responsibilities:
- Establishing a national client base and channel division to take the category to market.
- Working directly with their international Marketing Team to develop a got to market brand strategy.
- Engaging with customer Buying groups at all levels from respective businesses to drive national sales.
- Long term development of a local well trained sales team.
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive individual performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- Preferably at least 5 years experience working in retail hardware or trade industry.
- Experience in a similar role (strong experience managing sales teams) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
Most important, you will be the Brand Ambassador and reflect company values to the market.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.