About the company
Our client is an Australian-based public company (ASX: GAP) with headquarters in Melbourne
The company has operations in Australia, the USA, China, and the United Arab Emirates.
The business operates across two sectors - Retail and Commercial. Retail sector business primarily comprises branded products distributed to home centres, hardware, club, and online retailers.
Commercial sector business includes a range of technical structural products and solutions for use in architectural, agricultural, horticultural, mining and construction applications. This business has a turnover of A$150+ million and is profitable, has a strong balance sheet, and high growth aspirations.
About the opportunity
The company is currently seeking to appoint a new senior sales leader to head up the commercial division in Australia. Reporting to the GM of the ANZ business, this critical leadership role forms part of the senior leadership team and will have a mandate of leading an experienced national sales team dotted around the country to set the strategic growth agenda into channels & markets - A&D, Fabricators, Developers, and Builders, this business also has some core products and solutions that go into markets such as mining, agriculture, and horticulture. This leader will have the full backing and support of an experienced GM to drive positive change, lift capability and penetrate new market opportunities.
Key skills & Attributes
- Proven sales leadership capability in the structural building materials market
- Commercially qualified with an Engineering / technical / specification background would be ideal
- Strategic management experience - broad understanding of P&L would be great
- Diverse career & channel experience
- Experience in building successful Business Development initiatives
- Experience working in a distribution and manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional people leader who has a clear track record of building high performing sales teams
- Business in positive transformation with the ability to drive change
- Join a highly profitable business in a time of growth
- Highly attractive executive level package that includes a great negotiable base salary + car allowance + super + bonus
- Work with a future thinking and contemporary leadership team who are extremely well aligned
- Local and global career opportunities on offer
How to apply
Please click on the link to Apply button for immediate consideration or contact Terence Craig at Six Degrees Executive for a casual career conversation on or after the 17th of Jan on 0450481815
Six Degrees Executive are the preferred retained recruitment partner on this assignment, all direct applications will be redirected by to us for review.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!