About the company
Our client is privately owned and extremely proud multi-modal Transport & Logistics business, they have a rich history dating back 25 years of providing a high touch service across range of loyal customers within industries such as, Retail, FMCG, Industrial and Mining. Having recently made a strategic acquisition which has expanded the capability of this business further, they are now wishing to invest in an organic growth strategy that will see them develop the brand further in the market.
About the role
Reporting to the Group General Manager based interstate, this role offers a hands-on National Sales Manager or Senior State Sales Manager within the Transport industry the opportunity to lead the charge from the front in setting and executing on the organic growth agenda for the organisation at a national level.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate must be a senior sales leader within the transport industry who has ideally spent time in both private and corporate organisations
- A polished and engaging presenter
- You will be highly regarded if you have operational knowledge of multi-model logistics
- Minimum of ten year's experience, and a clear track history of developing new business opportunities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated to take ownership of the growth agenda of the business
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions you make with respect to the top and bottom line of the business
- Location - western subs Melbourne - national role
- Work with a highly supportive, realistic, and engaged leadership team
- A highly attractive package is on offer that will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Business is profitable and in a good financial position
- Come into the business with the opportunity to build your own sales department and team to support the national growth agenda
- New fresh, modern working environment
- Great long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC89339
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.