About the role
As National Service Manager you will be responsible managing all service operations nationally. You will be responsible for harmonising a large mobile team and driving culture and capability across the different states. You will have the opportunity join a leader in its trade and identify opportunities to enhance and modernise the services division. You will have good understanding of the different elements required to service large hydraulic equipment.
- Lead, coach, and develop service technicians to achieve national deliverables
- Survey the market for solutions, insight and to identify current and future customer requirements, market trends, sector direction, business opportunities, and any competition offerings
- Ensure a high standard of O&HS standards are adhered to and implement processes and procedures to achieve high quality and consistent results
- Monitor sales, and productivity levels to ensure customer experience is optimized; develop and implement action plans to ensure exceptional operational procedures are implemented.
- Have a clear understanding of stock available and the key product lines needed to service client effectively and work toward the internal lead times
- Maintain an ongoing, effective relationship with key customers within the local market.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of hydraulic lift equipment and the different components required to service the machinery
- Deliver leadership capability to drive and motivate a diverse mobile workforce
- A commitment to safety, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to forward plan, develop and deliver efficient and effective strategies
- Excellent communication, professional manner and ability to build rapport
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn on 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion