About the company
This market leading manufacturing business is a well regarded employer of choice and can offer challenging career growth pathways.
About the role
Develop and manage national supply plans for a variety of products through a complex supply chain to meet forecasted demand. This role is a key interface across multiple stakeholder groups and leads a team of 10.
* Develop and maintain accurate supply plans across multiple sources
* Lead and develop a team of planners nationally
* Contribute up to date information to the supply and demand reviews, highlighting and supply risks
* Introduce improved process to drive optimal results
* Inventory management and ensuring working capital targets are met
Skills & Experience
To be successful in securing this role you will be an accomplished planning professional with proven leadership skills. Your ability to communicate effectively across a broad stakeholders group is also highly important.
This is a great opportunity to develop a long term career in a market leading business. A competitive salary, plus super, plus Bonus and a car allowance will be negotiated dependent on experience.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall on (0438 101 724) for a confidential discussion regarding the role