About the company:
Australian owned company with a large international footprint (UK, USA & ASIA) who specialise in Voltage Optimisation Systems (VOS), specialising in electrical consumption across the entire plants and sites. They are heavily investing in the retail, industrial and commercial building space, providing corporate clients savings in their power and energy portfolios.
About the role:
Due to market growth across the energy sector and exciting times ahead, our client are organically growing their presence to support ongoing demand within the local infrastructure sector, the role is based here in NSW however has a national reach and will be responsible for managing client relationships through online portals, sales, department enquiries and referrals.
- Support the ongoing business sales portfolio and drive new business opportunities through new and current clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers.
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around problem solving, product solutions, price, and delivery to customers.
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and self-promoting.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell/upsell within the team
- Achieve revenue target by building and executing a business plan.
The successful candidate will be provided with product specific training and continuous support from the National Sales Team to enable you to maximise sales performance and business presence.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A strong grasp of sales and business development techniques with proven results.
- 15 years' experience delivering commercial projects involving the installation and commissioning of electrical equipment such as switchboards, HVAC, refrigeration, fire control plant, and other in-building commercial infrastructure.
- Bachelor Degree - Control Systems/Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering).
- Strong track record working with large teams of Trade staff and Contractors.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and analyse the energy market.
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within a dynamic team environment who promote innovative thinking.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.