About the business
Our client is one of Australia's great success stories in the casual dining category and are a market leader in the highly competitive food and beverage space, that are continuing to excite customers. With over 50 stores nationally, they have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a commercial and motivated operational leader to ensure seamless execution.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity to join a high performing business in this newly created role, as they look to expand their store network in the Australian market. With 50+ sites already, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving this ambitious network expansion. You will be accountable for the entire life cycle of store network growth from the generation, nurturing and conversion of new franchise leads to the identification of suitable sites along with the negotiation of leases and management of the store build and refurbishment program.
- Manage the Store design process and program management of the store build process with external suppliers, for delivery across a variety of formats and locations.
- Evaluate the financial and operational viability of prospective Franchisees and manage the franchise approval process.
- Develop lead generation strategies including marketing plans to attract prospective franchisees.
- Work closely with financiers, leasing executives and landlords to assist with the franchise onboarding process.
- Play a key role in the identification and analysis of areas for expansion and site selection process.
- Identify and manage the right network of suppliers to deliver on new build and refurbishment projects.
- Support existing franchisee partners to facilitate the sale and transfer of existing stores
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with Retail store builds and fit-outs at a national level
- 5+ years' experience in a similar Franchise Development or Business Development role
- Franchise experience, including franchise sales is essential
- Previous experience within QSR or hospitality is advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or an equivalent degree will be highly regarded
- Project/Program Management qualification preferred
- Ability to lead a high-performance team and exceptional stakeholder management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall, 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion