About the Company
Our client is a technology driven developer and distributor of a range of products important to the healthcare industry globally. As a result of a number of upcoming new product launches around the world, an opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to lead new product supply has arisen.
About the Role
The New Product Supply Manager is a critical role responsible for coordinating a range of internal and external stakeholders around the world to ensure the timely and efficient supply of new products to global markets. Specifically:
- Developing new product supply chain strategies to align to broader business objectives, including quality, regulatory, DIFOT and EBIT targets.
- The management of all key supplier (raw materials / contract manufacturers) and commercial licensee (customer) relationships.
- The proactive planning and execution of NPD launches in collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- The review and analysis of supplier performance to maximise adherence to key performance indicators.
Skills & Experience
- In depth knowledge of, and experience in, the pharmaceutical industry.
- Broad supply chain experience across sourcing, procurement, planning and logistics.
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- A collaborative, team-based and flexible / adaptable approach to working.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.