About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most successful food manufacturers. With operations dating back 100 years, and multiple sites in both Australia and New Zealand, they are an industry leader in both production volume and revenue. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Team Leader or Shift Manager to manage the PM Shift at their Brisbane production facility.
About the Role
This role is a key position reporting to the Plant Manager. You will be responsible for a number of different elements including overseeing shift transitions, despatch overnight maintenance contracts. This is a high-volume site so experience in a production environment will be critical. Prior Shift/Team Management will be favourable, but not a prerequisite. With potential to grow into a further management role, this position is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career at one of Australia's oldest and most iconic brands.
The Role will Involve
- Overseeing the end of the afternoon shift
- Overseeing the beginning of the morning shift
- Supervision of overnight despatch
- Management of overnight service contacts (such as janitorial)
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a high volume production operation
- Shift Management/Team Leadership experience preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and project management ability
- Diligent planning and equipment management focus to ensure any overnight maintenance is completed without impacting production operations
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.