About the Company
A privately owned company who manufactures baby formula for the Australian & Chinese Market. The company's goal is to make simple, nutritious, organic food, free from all the bad stuff.
About the Role
Reporting to the Factory Manager, this Night Shift Supervisor will be responsible for the preparation and overall coordination and execution of the production area to meet Workplace Health and Safety, food safety, quality, volume, time, and cost targets as established in reporting requirements.
This role includes the management of up to 15 staff both permanent employees & contractors, delivering daily production in accordance with business specifications and in a manner maximises quality and productivity, deliver key goals in respect of Yields, Labour Hours, downtime, WHS, continuous practice in GMP, safety and security in the plant & lead and manage shift team members including coaching and mentoring direct reports.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Experience within FMCG Manufacturing Environment 5+yrs
- Experience of raw materials and production processes 5+yrs
- A strong understanding Food Safety and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points essential
- A strong understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- The ability to work both strategically and 'hands-on'.
- Team management/supervision 1+yrs
- Exposure to a night shift environment
- Drivers Licence essential
- Mechanical Mindset
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22188.