About the Company
International bakery business who are continuously growing here in Australia. This business operates 24/5 are looking for a Night Shift Supervisor to join their exciting business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this Night Shift Supervisor will be responsible You will be fully responsible for the day to day running of your Shift, as well as identifying and leading operational improvement opportunities for the business.
You will be required to manage up to 20 staff both permanent employees & contractors. The role includes delivering daily production in accordance with business specifications and in a manner maximises quality and productivity, deliver key goals in respect of Yields, Labour Hours, downtime, WHS, continuous practice in GMP, safety and security in the plant & lead and manage shift team members including coaching and mentoring direct reports.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Management experience gained within a manufacturing, (food manufacturing desirable) production or FMCG;
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrable experience in a people-management role with the ability to problem solve, report information/findings, develop recommendations, and implement process changes, as needed;
- Proven ability to gain strong results through teams;
- Communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills necessary to effectively deal with all levels of the organisation as well as cross-functional teams
- Competent IT skills
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing teams;
- Numerate & literate with the ability to calculate and interpret OEE's; good analytical skills;
- A good understanding of relevant Health and Safety Legislation and codes of practice.
How to Appl
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 23978.