About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian Retail brand that is well loved and respected. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The business is dynamic, passionate about its people and seeks out candidates who will challenge the business norms.
About the role
As the NPD Project Manager, you will be the key conduit between Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing and Operations to manage and deliver all new product projects across multiple categories. You will have an excellent understanding of the local and global trends and you will feed these insights back into the business to ensure a heathy NPD pipeline for future growth. You will work closely to multiple business units to achieve set deadlines and will be involved in the NPD process end to end.
The NPD Project Manager has the responsibility for delivering commercial projects and supporting the broader business to achieve both short and long-term outcomes in a sustainable fashion. You will be the gate keeper of all NPD meetings to drive business decisions through an internal cross functional view, gathering inputs and determining appropriate actions. You will also be responsible for delivering project on time within budget and scope, capturing risks, issues, developing mitigation plans where required and managing supplier relationships. You will prepare reports for management teams regarding status of project and will share insights and category trends on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience within product development / NPD / Innovation within the FMCG / Foodservice / QSR space
- Exceptional project management skills with experience working via stage gate (or similar)
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influence skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally and at all levels of the business
- Well-developed organisation and time management with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Competency with IRI / Aztec (or similar), BW and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience in food manufacturing ideal
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.