About the Company
Our client is an FMCG business which produces high quality products that are in multiple channels which they manufacture locally. The business is going from strength to strength which is reflected in their strong investment in the future success through the delivery of innovation to market as well as investing into TTL marketing campaigns.
About the role
As the NPD Project Lead you will lead NPD projects from inception to launch and you will champion and lead a high performing team that collaboratively ensures new products are developed and launched on time and to budget, whilst ensuring sales, margin and brand targets are met.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the business, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics as well as across manufacturing sites. You are process driven, love setting direction that enables clear management throughout the organisation and can lead and mentor a small team.
You will be commercially minded in your approach and pride yourself on your exceptional project management, problem solving and organisation skills. You will have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will have strong stakeholder management, engagement, and influence skills with the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally and at all levels. You will have a proactive nature with the ability to work well autonomously as well as within a cross functional and collaborative team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing, Business, Commerce
- Strong experience with leading NPD / product and project management skills
- You are entrepreneurially minded, can flex with requirements of mid-sized business
- Strong drive and passion for product development
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills is a MUST
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills and the ability to mitigate risk.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Category or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!