About the Company
Our client is an iconic FMCG business who are one of Australia's largest food manufacturers, proudly producing award winning products for over a century. Despite seeing substantial growth and becoming a market leading brand, our client still pride themselves on their strong Australian heritage, with a focus on quality and a family-values driven culture. They're a fun team who don't take themselves too seriously!
About the role
As the NPD Project Manager you will lead NPD, product and packaging optimisation projects for multiple channels working across multiple categories, brands and manufacturing sites. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget, engaging the project team and mitigating risk where possible.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing, Business, Commerce
- Strong experience with leading NPD / product or packaging optimisation projects within the FMCG space
- Experience working with food and/ or beverages - essential
- Strong organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Strategic ability and strong commercial acumen
Our client have seen astounding success in the past few years due to an emphasis on innovation and a strong company culture. With low turnover and a family values driven environment, they are looking someone to join their team for the long term! Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global scope are available for the right candidate.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Charlotte Woolford on (03) 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion.