About the company
Multinational food manufacturer who are leaders in their category, this is an opportunity to join the local Tasmanian operation in an on-going contract opportunity. If you're interstate you must be willing to relocate to Tasmania for the duration of the contract.
About the role
Working across the operations & commercial teams, the NPD Project Manager is accountable for partnering with project teams to ensure that there is a robust change management process in place to deliver product, pack, capital and process change initiatives.
- Responsible for leading and executing the Supply Strategy for the site, the NPD pipeline, and execution of commercial plans.
- Ensuring that the manufacturing implications of change projects are fully understood (cost, complexity, capacity and capability) and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Representing the manufacturing interests in technical, commercial and project management forums.
- Utilising the continuous improvement tools and work processes to deliver excellence in project development and execution.
- Building and leveraging strong stakeholder management skills to enable business transformation by facilitating the relationship between the supply chain, technical and commercial teams.
We're looking for the following:
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Solid experience in a high volume, high speed manufacturing industry, preferably food, beverages or pharmaceutical in either an engineering, production, technical or quality role.
- Previous experience Project Managing NPD initiatives
- Experience in the identification and delivery of process improvement preferred.
- Someone willing to relocate to Tasmania for duration of contract
This is a great opportunity to get involved with one of the country's largest manufacturer's in an on-going contract capacity, with high potential of longer-term employment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion.