About the Company
Our client is an global FMCG business who produce high quality products across a very well-known household brand! The business is going from strength to strength which is reflected in their strong investment in the future success through the delivery of innovation to market as well as investing into TTL marketing campaigns. They're a fun bunch to work for, who have a strong reputation in market as an employer of choice and are based in the outer Eastern Suburbs.
About the role
This is an exciting, newly created role as the business strives to redefine Project Management & establish strong ways of working! As the NPD Project Manager you will champion NPD, product and packaging optimisation projects, working closely with stakeholders across the business across all brands, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics. Key to this will be:
- Leading projects to ensure delivery of projects on time in full, with clear visibility of timeline, risks, resources and KPIs
- Ensuring the roles & responsibilities of each cross functional member of a project is clear, and each person is held to account for delivery of their actions
- Development of all relevant gate documentation and supporting documents for the project
- Key contact with operations, locally as well as in overseas NPD team to execute projects consistently with brand standards (will require 1-2 overseas calls per week).
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing, Business, Commerce
- Strong experience with leading NPD / product or packaging optimisation projects within the FMCG space (at least 5+ years experience)
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Strong organisational, project management and problem solving skills.
You will be commercially minded in your approach and pride yourself on your exceptional project management, problem solving and organisation skills. You will have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will have strong stakeholder management, engagement and influence skills with the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally and at all levels. You will have a proactive nature with the ability to work well autonomously as well as within a cross functional and collaborative team environment. Plus, you'll love to have FUN!!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Category or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!