About the company
An exciting new Australian made, and owned product which has been recently launched into the Australian FMCG market. This scientifically developed product is going to revolutionise the FMCG Industry in Australia. The business has been heavily backed financially and has already secured a 2-year manufacturing deal.
This is an exciting time to join an innovative business through the launch of this uniquely placed product. This role is not for the weak hearted..... only those hungry to succeed and who thrive on bringing in new business read on!
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, the NSW BDM will be responsible for the initial market penetration and achievement of sales growth across P&C, Independents, Route and Distribution channels. Your role is to work with senior sales leadership to create the channel strategy and be ready to take ownership of planning at a state level. You will have previous experience as either an Account Manager or Business Development Manager within the FMCG industry.
- Achieve budgeted sales, distribution, and new business targets
- Identify state based opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Grow a range of customers across P&C, Independent, Route and Distribution channels
- Educate and build awareness of the product benefits to retailers and consumers
- Work with marketing, production and supply chain to ensure product is brought to market seamlessly
Skills & Experience
- Business Development plus Account Management experience
- Strong sales management background within FMCG
- Experienced in managing a customer portfolio in competitive categories
- Good knowledge of the Distribution channel
- Drink / beverage background preferred
- You will be a result driven self-starter who can operate autonomously
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Generous base salary, fully maintained car
- Substantial bonus scheme
- Exciting start up opportunity
- New product, heavily backed financially
- Fully maintained car, iPhone, Applemac Pro
Are you up for the challenge? If so, please APPLY NOW or call Amy at 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.