This global powerhouse is a renowned brand, known as an innovator with a global footprint across multiple categories and markets. This division is a global manufacturer of market leading, solution-based products for commercial applications, and enjoys a premium pricing positioning. With a passion for leveraging the technology, a multi million dollar Customer Experience Center, and a first class customer service program in place, this business continues to thrive.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales based in Melbourne, you will be responsible for assisting, managing and growing relationships across NSW.
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfill contractual commitments and to maximize profits.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for relationship management.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.